About Me
Hello my name is Elizabeth Thomas. I was born in November 1987 in Merced Hospital, but I was actually raised nearby in the humble farm town of Winton. When I was child I used sneak into the peach orchards with my dad to bring home some of the world's best fruit. My mom would process the fruit into peach cobbler, and I just love peach cobbler. My mom was also born in Merced, but my dad was actually born in France. My grandpa was an American soldier stationed in France during World War II, and so, my father only stayed there a short time as a baby. I am the oldest of three kids. I have a younger sister and brother. We share the benefits of different Northern European cultural backgrounds, but my father's side also has some native American Indian in his blood. I think that my mother's Irish background is perhaps most pronounced in me because I has fair skin, blue eyes, and strawberry blond hair. In the future i would like to be come a probation officer or something around there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home