Elizabeth Thomas

These are the writings of Elizabeth Thomas, a student in Mr. Tufft's Spring 2007 English 90 Course.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Worries

When you were a little kid, were you scared of the dark. Well at least I know I was. I guess I never got over it because I am very much still scared of the dark. I have to have the T.V. on or even a light in the living room on so that I can fall asleep because i can't fall asleep other wise. Sometimes I don't even sleep in my room I will wake up a million times tossing and turning in the middle of the night. Not be able to go back to bed. Then I will go sleep in the living room. There I guess I just feel more safe or something. I may toes and turn a little bit but i fall asleep a lot faster then i would if i was sleeping in my bed. I have no idea why i have this problem. When it is late at night and very dark outside I hate to be in the car by myself. I just have a feeling that something can happen to me and no one will even know. When I am in the car by myself I am on the phone with someone or at least try to be on the phone with someone. That makes me feel a lot better and more safer. That is the biggest worry that I have. I don't even know why today that i am so scared of the dark. I guess since I have been for so long I may be for ever. It is not that much of a big deal because a lot of people are scared of the dark. Maybe just at not such an older age.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Tufft's English Students said...

lets go get som food ...ok

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home